Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor is expected to have testing done in late June or early July that will give him a clearer picture as to whether he can continue his football career despite a neck injury sustained last November.
In an interview with 13News Now in Norfolk Fran Tarkenton Jersey , Virginia – Chancellor’s hometown – he said that he’ll heed the advice he receives when it comes to deciding on his course of action.

“If my body says I can play, I’m playing,” Chancellor said. “If my body says don’t play, I’m not playing. I’ll listen. I’m a very good listener.”
Chancellor was injured in a game in Arizona against the Cardinals last November. The injury ended Chancellor’s season after nine games and brought his career into question after eight seasons with the Seahawks. He has seen doctors on several occasions but head coach Pete Carroll has said there has been no change to Chancellor’s up to this point. The further evaluations yet to come will be key to determining whether his career can continue or not.
While he has been in many significant collisions due to his role in Seattle’s defense Lee Roy Selmon Jersey , the 30-year old Chancellor doesn’t feel like his career should be nearing its close. But if the neck injury puts him in further danger of significant injury moving forward, the decision may not ultimately be in his hands.
“I don’t see myself as old. I feel like I’m still in my prime, so it’s not an age thing at all. It’s just a matter of structural issues in the neck and if they change or not,” Chancellor said.
Texans pass rusher Jadeveon Clowney‘s offseason has been clouded by his recovery from knee surgery Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , but six months after going under the knife, he says he’s good to go.
Clowney grinned today as he said he has no worries about his knee.
“I’m ready,” Clowney said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “I’m very excited. I’m looking forward to the season.”
Although he didn’t say whether he’d be on the practice field for the first day of camp Jordan Mills Jersey , Clowney asked reporters, “Don’t I look healthy?” When he was told he did, he answered, “Well Brent Grimes Jersey , there you go.”
Last year Clowney was able to play all 16 games for the first time in his career. This year Clowney is heading into the fifth and final year of his rookie contract, and he’s eager to earn himself a big payday. He thinks he’s ready to do just that, and help a hopefully healthier Texans team bounce back in 2018.
Womens Marquis Haynes Jersey