ings training camp Garrett Bradbury Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , and the second hosting the Jaguars in a joint practice. Unfortunately, the threat of lightning caused the Vikings to first evacuate fans and then move the practice indoors, which was a bummer and no video allowed, so I departed as 180+ in the field house didn’t seem like it would yield much.Anyway, as I write this - only about 30 minutes after they moved inside - they decided to move it back outside again (!) - and open it up again for fans - most of whom had already left judging by the traffic on the way out.So yeah, kind of a bupkis practice as far as I and a lot of fans are concerned.I will update you on a few things on the injury front:TE Josiah Price suffered a knee injury yesterday and is out for the seasonC Pat Elflein continued to rehab on the sideRG Mike Remmers did group drills again today Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , but not team stuffDE Tashawn Bower was at practice but didn’t participate Same with LB Kentrell Brothers, WR Stacy Coley, TE Blake BellDE Everson Griffen still a way from practice with the cut leg apparently Rashod Hill also not practicing with an ankle injury again todayOther than that, just a few things to pass on:Aviante Collins was splitting reps at right tackle with Brian O’Neill with the first team in Rashod Hill’s absence.So far Collins has had reps at left tackle, left guard, and now once again right tackle.My interpretation of the coaching staff moving Collins around so much is that they like his progress and skill set Garrett Bradbury black jersey , but is he the best player at any of these positions ?Tom Compton ‘got dinged up’ apparently after practice moved outside again, and so Danny Isidora was moved to left guard and Brian O’Neill inside to right guard while Aviante Collins remains at right tackle. Hmmm.Two-minute team drill did not go well - a couple penalties and the. Cousins threw a pick to DJ HaydenI’ll end this sadly short practice report with some pics I took before practice moved inside: Grid View Pat Elflein still rehabbing in the sideWarren Ludford Jags DT Marcell Dareus Warren Ludford Warren Ludford All smiles before the work beginsWarren Ludford Linval Joseph is a pretty big guyWarren Ludford Blake Bortles doing handoff drillsWarren Ludford “They say you’re the big man around here.”Warren Ludford Brian Robison- last day of his last training camp.Warren Ludford Sheldon Richardson explaining to Leonard Fornette how he got tossed from the Jags - Seahawks game 1-2Warren Ludford 2-2Warren Ludford Don’t mess with these guysWarren Ludford “Dante said it was your fault”Warren Ludford That was lightning over thereWarren Ludford Zygi tells a good anecdoteWarren Ludford Warren Ludford Warren Ludford “Those storm clouds don’t look good”Warren Ludford “Put that camera down buddy before I shove it up your...Warren Ludford Defensive line drillsWarren Ludford Fans evacuated after lightning seenWarren Ludford That seems a little strange"We’re getting ready for the start of free agency in the National Football League, with the “legal tampering” period set to get underway on Monday. While we’ve been waiting for the Minnesota Vikings to do things to clear out some salary cap space, one of the things that most of us have been assuming is that tight end Kyle Rudolph would be restructuring his deal to help with that.If that’s going to happen, the front office better get on it. . .because, reportedly Garrett Bradbury Jersey Mens , it hasn’t happened yet.According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, Kyle Rudolph’s agent has said that the Vikings have not only not approached Rudolph about restructuring his deal, but they’ve told Rudolph that they hope he’ll be on the team for years to come.As things stand right now, Rudolph has a cap figure for 2019 of $7.625 million, which is the 11th-highest on the roster. Rudolph is going into the final year of his contract, and it wouldn’t cost the team anything to cut him Youth Garrett Bradbury Jersey , but if they were to give him some sort of extension it could potentially lower his cap hit for this year.I understand that we’re getting into the “silly season” of free agency rumors and other roster shenanigans, but this seems like an odd thing for a player’s agent to put out there if it wasn’t true. This is something that we’re definitely going to be keeping an eye on to see how things develop.