Wentz tossed two touchdown passes Andrew Sendejo Jerseys 2019 , Darren Sproles ran for a score and the Philadelphia Eagles stayed in the hunt for the NFC East title with a 28-13 victory over the depleted Washington Redskins on Monday night.The Eagles (6-6) won consecutive games for the first time since Nick Foles led them to a Super Bowl victory over the Patriots.The Redskins (6-6) lost backup quarterback Colt McCoy to a serious right leg injury in his second game replacing Alex Smith, who broke his right tibia and fibula on Nov. 18. Mark Sanchez took his place.Redskins coach Jay Gruden said after the game that, from what he understands, McCoy fractured his fibula and will miss the rest of the season.Adrian Peterson ran 90 yards for a touchdown on Sanchez’s first play under center, giving the Redskins a 10-7 lead. It was the longest run Philadelphia has allowed in franchise history but Washington’s lead didn’t last long.Wentz, who hasn’t scrambled much since returning in Week 3 from surgery to repair two knee ligaments, didn’t run for any yards. But he ran around and made big plays when he improvised and on designed rollouts.“Anytime he can extend plays with his legs, he’s such a great athlete, that’s an advantage to the offense,” coach Doug Pederson said. “Being able to do that allows us to stay on the field. He’s gifted in doing that. It comes natural to him.”Sproles put Philadelphia up 14-10 on a 14-yard TD run in the second quarter. Wentz tossed a 4-yard TD pass to Jordan Matthews and connected with Golden Tate on a 2-point conversion to extend the lead to 22-13 early in the fourth quarter.The Eagles twice failed to score inside the red zone and still managed their second-highest point total this season.They had a first down at the Redskins 2 in the second quarter, but Josh Adams was stopped for a loss on fourth down from the 1.They had a first down at the Redskins 5 in the third quarter, but Wentz threw an interception right to Josh Norman.Wentz finished 27 of 39 for 306 yards. He came out firing and led the Eagles to a score on their opening drive for only the third time season.First, he scrambled out of the pocket, motioned Tate to go deep and lofted a 19-yard pass down the left sideline on a first-and-15. Wentz finished the drive by firing a 6-yard TD pass on the run to Tate.“Play-action, bootlegs, nakeds, getting me on the edge, gives me a chance to make plays and we used that effectively,” Wentz said.Dustin Hopkins kicked field goals of 47 and 44 yards for Washington.“We have to get a plan ready for Mark moving forward,” Gruden said. “We’ve got to play great football around him, which we didn’t do tonight.”SANCHIZE TIMESanchez Black Jason Kelce Jerseys , a former first-round pick who led the New York Jets to consecutive AFC championship games in his first two seasons, is now a starter for the first time since he played for the Eagles in 2015.“I’m grateful for the opportunity. I was praying for the opportunity,” he said, adding his “heart definitely breaks for” McCoy and Smith.WELCOME BACKSproles scored his first TD since Dec. 22, 2016. Sproles only played three games last season before he tore a knee ligament and broke his forearm on the same play. He was sidelined since Week 1 this year because of a hamstring injury.“I’m really happy for him,” center Jason Kelce said. “I don’t usually know who is back there but when I saw it was him and he got in the end zone, I had a big sense of joy. He’s a phenomenal guy.”RECORD SETTERZach Ertz broke Brian Westbrook’s franchise record for receptions in a season. Ertz has 93 catches and is closing in on Jason Witten’s single-season record (110) for tight ends. Westbrook had 90 catches in 2007.“That’s awesome, but I’m sure he’s just happy we won,” Wentz said.INJURIESRedskins: LG Jonathan Cooper (arm), RB Tony Bergstrom (ankle), CB Fabian Moreau (knee) and LB Ryan Anderson (hamstring) left the game.Eagles: DT Tim Jernigan (back spasms) left in the first quarter and LT Jason Peters came out on the final series with an undisclosed injury.UP NEXTRedskins: Host the New York Giants (4-8) on Sunday.Eagles: Visit the Dallas Cowboys (7-5) on Sunday. Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 4/16/19."Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...Snap-Weighted Age: 2018 NFL Rosters - Football OutsidersWe have been tracking snap-weighted age since 2012 -- calculating a team’s metric not by just averaging the ages of the roster, but by weighting the age of each player by the number of snaps he played in the regular season. For the third straight year, we saw the league’s SWA drop to a record low. We’re now down to 26.45 years as the salary cap and rookie wage scale continue to incentivize teams to keep younger, cheaper players over pricey veterans. However, for the fourth year in a row, the Lombardi trophy was hoisted by a team closer to getting their AARP cards than college diplomas. The New England Patriots have also set a new record; with a SWA of 27.9, they are the oldest team to win the Super Bowl since our records began. [BLG Note: The Eagles had the third oldest snap-weighted age in 2018.]NFL Mock Draft 2019: Eagles take massive defensive tackle in the first round - BGNThe fit makes sense. The Eagles don’t really have a bigger, run-stuffing defensive tackle like the 6-4, 340 pound (!) Lawrence on their roster. You know, a guy in the Beau Allen or Haloti Ngata mold. The Eagles could afford to add someone like that to their defensive tackle rotation, especially with Malik Jackson getting benched for bad run defense in 2018. But do the Eagles really need to use a first-round pick to address this need? Run-stuffing defensive tackles aren’t exactly impossible to come by. Guys like Danny Shelton and Bennie Logan are still free agents.Eagles 2019 NFL Draft preview: Offensive tackle - PhillyVoiceIn 2019 Jason Kelce Jerseys 2019 , the Eagles are set at offensive tackle. They have as good a situation on the edges as any team in the NFL, in my view. In 2020, and beyond, there is uncertainty at LT, and the OT depth. If Mailata proves that he can be the heir apparent to Peters this year, then the Eagles are set. If not, they could be forced to dump highly valuable resources into the position next offseason. There isn’t any room on the roster for a player who only plays tackle, unless they were to keep an abnormal number of them. On a championship-caliber team, that will be hard to do. As such, if the Eagles were to draft an offensive tackle, it would be ideal if he also had guard versatility, or at least LT-RT versatility, simply so that he could fit on the roster and have an immediate purpose.NFL mock draft if underclassmen were eligible: Trevor Lawrence goes No. 1, Tua in top 5 - Fansided25. Philadelphia Eagles – Grant Delpit, LSU, S. The safety class for the 2019 NFL Draft is lacking impact talent that will get off the board in the top 25 picks. But if Grant Delpit was in the draft, he would easily be the first safety off the board and likely hear his name called within the first 10 picks. At 6-3, 205 pounds, Delpit has exceptional size for the position and he’s got the production to match. Delpit had 74 tackles, 9.5 tackles for loss, five sacks and five interceptions en route to being named a consensus All-American. He also had a forced fumble and fumble recovery as he was all over the field last year for the LSU Tigers. LSU has developed defensive backs as well as any college this century and Delpit has a chance to leave Baton Rouge as their best safety. With Malcolm Jenkins’ future uncertain in Philadelphia Black Darren Sproles Jerseys , Delpit would be a welcome addition for Doug Pederson’s team.Meet The Prospect: WR AJ Brown - PE.comIn today’s edition of Meet The Prospect, Fran Duffy introduces us to Ole Miss WR AJ Brown, one of the most productive receivers in the country over the last couple of years as a slot receiver for the Rebels in the SEC.Solak: Linebacker Rankings - The Draft Network2) The thing about Devin White is that the mental side of his game is lacking. That’s very okay -- it keeps him out of a Round 1 grade for me, but it’s also still totally fine. There are many starting linebackers in the league who have the same issues with recognizing misdirection, remaining disciplined in their gaps, and feeling route concepts in zone coverage. I love White’s hitting power, sideline-to-sideline range, and transitional quickness. I think his coverage profile is high-ceiling. He’s a bigger Kwon Alexander, and again, that’s totally fine. It’s just not Round 1.NFL draft: Ben Fennell breaks down the safeties - Daily NewsJuan Thornhill — “I compare him to [the Cowboys’] was interested in extending Manning beyond 2019 if he plays well.Russell Wilson to Giants a nice dream, but probably nothing more - Big Blue ViewThe Giants, though, would be making a huge mistake to give up that much for Wilson. The Giants would get their quarterback, but what else would they have? They would, essentially, be giving away the premium portions of their next two drafts. How would they add the defensive play makers they acknowledge desperately needing? Where is the right tackle going to come from? A center? A receiver?NFL Insider Notes: Don’t blame Russell Wilson for wanting his share, plus the latest draft buzz and more - CBS SportsIf I had to do a mock draft right now, I’d put Ed Oliver to the Bucs with the fifth-overall pick. For all of the hand-wringing about how the defensive lineman performed in 2018, the bottom line is teams see how to unlock him more at the next level and better utilize him, and his projectables are off the charts 鈥?Had a trusted top executive for a team that is not in the rookie QB market tell me that there is chatter on the scouting circuit about Drew Lock, comparing his attitude and mentality to Jay Cutler. Yikes. That would be a massive red flag for me. If he is rubbing these people that way now Darren Sproles Jerseys 2019 , I can’t imagine that trends differently once he’s making millions. It won’t preclude him from being drafted higher than he should 鈥hat If Arizona Doesn’t Draft Kyler Murray With The No. 1 Pick? - FMIAWhat happens if we’re all wrong? What happens if the Arizona Cardinals don’t do the lead-pipe-lock thing of the 2019 NFL Draft, which is to use the first pick overall on Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray? What happens if they shock the world April 25 and trade the pick, or take someone else? It’s 10 days before the first round kicks off, and we’ve talked ourselves into being sure the Cardinals will take Murray and pair him with the coach who lusts after him, rookie coach Kliff Kingsbury. And if I had to do my mock today, I’d give Murray to Arizona. (Useless Information Dept.: MOCK DRAFT ALERT!! Mine is next Monday.) It makes a lot of sense to pair your McVayesque head coach with the quarterback he loves. I’m not positive Murray to the Cards plays out like that. I’ve got a few reasons, after a round of phone calls in the past few days.In Green Bay, the Matt LaFleur-Aaron Rodgers Partnership Begins - MMQBThe new Packers coach insists he doesn’t care about the team’s past coach-QB drama, but he does know that his success will rest on his relationship with his future Hall of Fame quarterback. It’s early days, but LaFleur says they’re off to a good start. Plus, the latest on the Russell Wilson contract situation; 2019 draft risers, sliders and sleepers; and much more from around the NFL.These advanced stats tell us which 2019 NFL QB prospects will actually be good - SB NationStill, Ta’amu produced. And it is somewhat intriguing that in 2017 he produced at a higher level than Shea Patterson, who got hurt midway through the season. Patterson was an all-world recruit, and Ta’amu was a no-name JUCO transfer, and Ole Miss’ offense didn’t miss a beat when Ta’amu took over. As for Rypien ... well ... few penalized Allen for facing those defenses. In fact, they turned it around as a compliment — he was working with MWC receivers! If nothing else, they are worth considering as options later in the draft, especially as an alternative to picking someone with much higher risk in the first round....Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio