Dallas Cowboys in a key divisional game on Sunday Night Football and The Kist & Solak Show has you covered from every angle. Up first in Bleeding Green Nation’s trio of preview shows is taking an in-depth look at the Cowboys’ struggling offense and how they match up against the Eagles’ defense.With the addition of Amari Cooper http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/auth...edwards-jersey , the Cowboys have still failed to pump life into their dying offense, but there are ways they can add juice. Unfortunately for them and fortunately for us they seem reluctant to use Dak Prescott’s legs in the passing/running game, but at 3-5 will they finally decide to rip off the bubble wrap?We also dig into Prescott’s woeful pocket presence that has led to Dallas having the worst sack percentage per dropback in the league (article coming).All that, thoughts on the running game Womens Tommy McDonald Jersey , offensive line, and more on the newest Kist & Solak Show!Stream it on the media player below or click here if the player doesn’t load. You can also subscribe here, and while you’re at it, drop us a 5-star rating and leave a review! FLY EAGLES FLY! A dream come true ... in a fictional setting."Every year Jerome Brown Jersey , the NFL team site writers here at SB Nation get together to do a mock draft. The setup is simple: each writer plays GM for their team and makes their first round pick. There are no trades.Last year I had the Philadelphia Eagles taking Connor Williams at No. 32. He obviously went to the Dallas Cowboys in the real draft at No. 50 overall so you can say I was guilty of reaching. I’m confident my selection in this year’s SB Nation NFL writers’ mock draft is no reach. My first-round pick for the Eagles this year is ... Christian Wilkins, DT, ClemsonHere’s what SB Nation draft writer Dan Kadar had to say about my pick:Brandon Lee Gowton: NFL Executive of the Year. Has a nice ring to it, right?Unfortunately for the Eagles (and much more importantly http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/auth...-joyner-jersey , myself), I don’t think it’s very likely Wilkins drops to No. 25. It’s within the realm of possibility but I’d only put it at like, say, an 18% chance? Here’s how various media outlets have him ranked:If Wilkins does fall Womens Jason Peters Jersey , I think the Eagles would be very happy to have him. They’ve certainly been doing their homework as they formally interviewed him at the NFL Combine and brought him to Philly for an official pre-draft visit. As a side bonus, it’s safe to say drafting Wilkins would please a number of Eagles fans as well:Prior to picking Wilkins, the BGN war room did have some debate if Chauncey Gardner-Johnson could be a better selection. You can listen to that discussion on this special episode of BGN Radio featuring myself, Michael Kist Brian Dawkins Jersey , and Benjamin Solak. Listen below or [CLICK HERE]:So, what do you think of my pick?