ชื่อ : กอล์ฟ
    อายุ : 21
    ที่อยู่ : นคร/ภูเก็ต
    พบเจอได้ที่ Channel : AP06
    อาชีพ : นักศึกษา
    ฮีโร่ที่ถนัด :

สไตล์การเล่น : ตุ๋ย รั่วๆ Gank กระจาย
    ผู้เล่นที่เป็น Idol : -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ID : Trr- / Baby]Dragon-Trr
    ID Board : Trr-
    ชื่อ : ต้น
    อายุ : 20
    ที่อยู่ : นครศรีธรรมราช
    ฮีโร่ที่ถนัด :

ตำแหน่ง : Full carry, Solo C, Semi carry
    สไตล์การเล่น : กล้าคิดกล้าบวก
    ผู้เล่นที่เป็น Idol : Navi.Xboct

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ID : KiK-_-KoK / Baby]Dragon-KK
    ID Board : KiK-_-KoK
    ชื่อ : โดม
    อายุ : 24
    ที่อยู่ : นครศรีธรรมราช
    ฮีโร่ที่ถนัด :

ตำแหน่ง : Support,Ganker
    สไตล์การเล่น : ไล่ตุ๋ยกดดันฝ่ายตรงข้ามกับ [F]1o[EQ] จนอีกทีมไม่กล้าออกมาเก็บlv
    ผู้เล่นที่เป็น Idol : Orange.Mushi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ID : l3lackstone
    ID Board : l3lackstone
    ชื่อ : เชฐ
    อายุ :21
    ที่อยู่ : นคร
    พบเจอได้ที่ Channel : ap 06
    อาชีพ :นักศึกษา
    ฮีโร่ที่ถนัด :

สไตล์การเล่น : gang มั่วๆ ไปเรื่อย
    ผู้เล่นที่เป็น Idol : ไม่มีอ่ะ

Last edited by [F]1o[EQ]; 10-11-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Which is moreover an excellent distribute that we in fact treasured researching. It is not daily that individuals keep the chance to learn a very important factor. Capital Gains Tax Advice

That is furthermore a good submit that i actually appreciated studying. It isn't each day that we hold the chance to find out one thing. Business Listings

This seems completely suitable. All of scaled-down elements had been produced via numerous report training. I like the applying a lot. Your Plumbing Company

maros

Immediately the website might irrefutably obtain famous one of the most associated with publishing customers, due to the persistent articles or just crucial evaluations. Love

STD Testins

Photographs found on your web site regardless of whether generating fascination speedily a bit of volume submits. Pleasing way of long lasting potential, I shall be book-marking back then turn into your current floor conclude comes up " way up ". pname com facebook orca

Rapidly this kind of internet site can easily definitely recognition among virtually all blogging and site-building and also site-building individuals, because careful content or simply opinions. seattle pest control seattle

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Net Listings

morisn

Because of this , it truly is superior you can applicable research prior to providing. It will be possible to share larger document that way. website

Davi

Which may be what is more an outstanding present that i genuinely relished reading through. It's not possible regularly that marilyn and i handle the chance to know anything. lunettes-astronomique.fr

Facebook Comments